ENA BLOG WELCOME
The idea for the blog came out of a neighborhood association meeting I attended at the beginning of May. I offered to select topics and write about them with input from all of you and the board. I’ll start the ball rolling by writing most of the content. But you could see guest bloggers in the future and quotes from residents.
In honor of David Letterman’s last days on TV, here’s a top 10 list you can relate to.
9. Our ‘Song of Summer’ is what’s playing on the ice cream truck
8. The sight & sounds of kids playing at Elvehjem Elementary & everywhere else
7. Watching the community garden grow
6. Bragging about seeing the neighborhood fox
5. Kids can safely bike or walk throughout the neighborhood
4. Pretty trees!
3. Dairy Queen, Culver’s, Walgreens, Harley Liquor, and Metro Market are seconds away
2. We have 3 up-to-date clean parks to enjoy
1. Friendly neighbors who are happy to talk to you
What are your favorite things about the neighborhood? What did I forget?
Next topic: Madison’s Night Out Food Truck Taste Test